Children's Home Rules
1. Children must show respect for their parents and family members at all times.
2. Children must greet their parents when they enter the house and say goodbye when they leave.
3. Children must be truthful at all times.
4. Children will maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
5. Children must help with household chores.
6. Children will keep their own rooms neat and clean.
7. Children will keep their body, hair, and teeth clean everyday.
8. Children must not interrupt adult conversations.
9. Children will study their homework at school and at home.
10. Children must show respect for their teachers and peers at all times.
The American Flag
Sun Cho Gi
50 Stars: 50 States
13 Stripes: 13 Original Colonies
Red: Hardiness & Valor
White:Purity & Innocence
Blue: Vigilance, Perseverance,& Justice
The Federation Flag
Hyup Hoi Gi
Heaven and Infinite Knowledge
Unity in Brotherhood
Green Olive Branch
Peace before all else
Right through Might
Tang Soo Do
Red Stripe on Belt
Asia Tang Soo Do Federation
Left Korean Symbol
Right Korean Symbol
Yae (The Way)
(The Martial Way)
The S. Korean Flag
Tae Guk Gi
Three Bars: Sky
Four Bars: Fire
Five Bars: Water
Six Bars: Ground
Red (Yang) - Sun
Blue (Um) - Moon
White: People of Korea
Asia Tang Soo Do Federation Rules
1. If you arrive late to class after it has begun, kneel on your right knee until the instructor places you into class. Do not leave class without the instructor's permission.
2. The following are prohibited in the dojang: Shoes, smoking eating, drinking, chewing gum, intoxication, bad language, arguing, and horseplay.
3. Always wear a clean ATF uniform to class. Wear no jewlery (except of a religious nature).
4. Full gear must be worn at all times when sparring. Sparring gear consists of: Head, hand, foot protection, men must wear protective cups, and all students must wear mouth-guards.
5. Whenever you approach your instructor, bow first, then speak to him or her politely.
6. Senior belt students must set a good example. They should show respect for and help lower belt students. Lower belt students should show respect for senior belt, fellow, students.
7. Do not teach or demonstrate Tang Soo Do outside the Dojang without the express permission of your instructor. Never degrade Tang Soo Do or the reputation of the school.
8. You must have permission of your instructor to participate in any tournament or other martial arts activity. All awards will be displayed for recognition at the school for a short time.